The report drafted by CARSA on digital education policies is now published. The report offers digital education policy-makers evidence on how policies can be designed and implemented to foster digital-age learning. The research included 6 in-depth case studies – which led to the formulation of the following 8 core guiding principles for the successful design and implementation of digital education policies:
- Follow a holistic approach targeting systemic change.
- Establish both a long-term vision and short-term achievable goals.
- Deploy technology as a means not an end.
- Embrace experimentation, risk-taking and failure.
- Consider the importance and the limits of impact assessment.
- Involve all stakeholders in a structured dialogue.
- Let schools and teachers have a say.
- Build up teaching competence.
The policy report is available here.