Services for Multilateral Organisations
CARSA has a long history of working with European agencies and institutions and is now expanding its mission to include the support of international multilateral organisations in their development goals.
The experience acquired in 25 years of program management, design and evaluation both at the national and international level allows CARSA to be able to offer a wide range of services to these bodies including actions aimed at improving operations at the institutional level to work undertaken at the local level. The past projects which CARSA has carried out have given our multilingual and multicultural team of experts a profound understanding of the complex relationships between international organizations, national governments and local stakeholders.
CARSA offers the following services:
- Design, monitoring, coordination and evaluation of international, institutional, national and local programs.
- Needs assessment of stakeholders and key participants through surveys, interviews, and panels of experts.
- Training in organizational development, professional performance and R&D and Innovation management.
- Design, coordination and evaluation of communications strategies and programs of organizations and initiatives.
- International Benchmarking and identification of best practices.
For more information, please do not hesitate to be in contact with the person responsible for International Services of CARSA, Cristina de la Maza, email@example.com