Work with us
CARSA is a technology consultancy company assisting public and private organisations with project development and management in the fields of innovation, technology and internationalisation. The headquarters of CARSA are in Bilbao (Spain) and its offices are in Madrid, Barcelona, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Sevilla, Brussels, Warsaw, London and Argentina.
We are looking for a reliable and motivated Junior Consultant with 2-3 years of working experience, to join our Brussels team. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Proactively contribute to design, develop and implement international projects;
- Assist the implementation of service contracts for International Organisations;
- Collect, classify and communicate relevant information from European Institutions to our team from other branches.
Suitable candidates must
- Have a University Degree in Economics, Engineering, International Business or European Studies;
- Have working experience in European policies;
- Have an excellent working knowledge of English;
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills;
- Be computer literate.
A sound knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset. Due to the expansion plan of the company, this position implies real career development in the mid-term.
If you enjoy working in an international environment, possess creativity and initiative, and are passionate about European programmes and policies, send us, before 22 November 2018, your CV together with a Cover Letter, by email to Mr David Vidal (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the following reference: BRU-18-05.
Selection process will be done during December. Only selected candidates will be contacted.